Hi, I'm Qianxun Chen.
I'm a media artist, programmer and researcher. I work at the intersection of language, art and digital technology, with a focus on digital textuality, generative poetics and the aesthetics of algorithm.
I also teach classes and workshops on programming, generative text and digital media arts. Here are two classes I designed and taught at Brown University:
- FEB 8 Interactive Coding Workshop
Interrupt V, Brown University, Providence RI
- MAY 8 Class Visit: Textual Practices Seminar
Rhode Island School of Design, Providence RI
- MAY 11 MFA Thesis Reading
Brown University, Providene RI
- JUN 6-9 Installation in Consciousness Reframed 2019
- JUN 20Talk
BabyCastles, New York NY
- JUL 15-17Installation at Glucksman Gallery, ELO 2019